Holly loves her Kitty, but the cat just didn't cooperate much.
My little Princesses
Fixn' shoesThe girls and I dressed up for Halloween. Ivy was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, Holly was a princess ( I lost her Tiara , Darn it) , and I was a Witch (at the last minute). We had lots of fun, after Dad took these photos we went to Aunt Marne's House and Trick or Treated in her neighborhood. The girls really got the hang of this getting candy stuff. What FUN!





2 comments:
I LOVE the pics!!! Heather you look soooo good! Don't you have a Halloween Dorothy costume? That would have been cute to match, but that costume is probably too big :)
love the pictures!! you girls are beautiful!! I can't believe how tall Ivy is! I thought about you all day today- kept thinking I am going to call her as soon as I am done with this or that.... I will try again tomorrow. miss you!
Post a Comment