Sunday, May 24, 2009

A few family highlights of the past several weeks








The day after Easter, I decided we were going to go "somewhere"! I told Dennis, either you can help me book this trip or I will do it myself, but we were going! We hadn't been anywhere (vacation) for nearly five years... due to kids.

So we decided on San Diego. I even talked my sister into going, for fun (and extra help with the girls). The girls did great on the plane, they didn't realize we were flying.

The weather was really nice, especially since we missed a huge snow storm in Utah while we were gone. We went to the San Diego Zoo, the Wild Animal Park, Sea World, and the Beach. The girls did much better than I anticipated. Ivy loved the Beach sand. Both girls loved The Elmo section of Sea World. It was a fun trip, just could have been longer.

The girls still ask to to go back to Sea World... So do I!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I am so glad you went on a vacation. My daughter told me she got to help with Holly yesterday--she loved it. I think she wants to work there in the playgroup like I used to. I told her to get your phone number so that we could get together again. Your girls are so beautiful and have grown up so much. You are doing a wonderful job!

Heather said...

Yea, Kelsy helped Holly at Play Group. Mel said it went great! She also mentioned the Kelsy might be able to do some baby sitting for us. Where she is so experienced with special needs kids. I thought it might be a great match for us! I will be calling!

Rachael said...

Ya, get our number from her tomorrow! She is excited to help out. she loves Holly and Ivy so it would be a good thing...